Northeast Region Car audio events in NH ME????

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
are there any events in Eastern NH or Western ME????
Getting to be pretty thin lately for NH shows. You might see something in North Conway area over the summer but that would likely be somewhat informal.

There is something coming up weekend of May 7 in Fairfield Maine (up by Waterville) at Amp Lab and we usually get 2 or 3 good shows at Sanford Sound. Sanford is right over the border anyway and the mid summer show is about the biggest in the northeast.

Depending where you are the stuff in upstate NY or Canada may be do-able for you.

Getting to be pretty thin lately for NH shows. You might see something in North Conway area over the summer but that would likely be somewhat informal.

There is something coming up weekend of May 7 in Fairfield Maine (up by Waterville) at Amp Lab and we usually get 2 or 3 good shows at Sanford Sound. Sanford is right over the border anyway and the mid summer show is about the biggest in the northeast.

Depending where you are the stuff in upstate NY or Canada may be do-able for you.
I live in north Conway and I work at a 32 acre resort. I am looking to host a car show/ barbeque. I'd like to incorporate some car audio into it. Any ideas? We are located right on the main strip.

I live in north Conway and I work at a 32 acre resort. I am looking to host a car show/ barbeque. I'd like to incorporate some car audio into it. Any ideas? We are located right on the main strip.
There used to be a shop up there that had events once or twice a year, not sure where they went. We have had informal meetups at John Pappi's house, he is pretty plugged in to the community up there.

I think if you have a venue you'd still need to pay for the organization to have a show there, but do reach out to NADBL and see what they have to say. Also, rumor has it that the Fairfield Maine show in a couple weeks is going to also be DB Drag, not sure if that'll draw any regulars from their org but it'll at least give some of us the opportunity to get on their leaderboard without traveling hundreds of miles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...