Car Audio Dealers in Kenya.. Help??

funkyab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey,

Looks like I am going to be moving back to Kenya and Nairobi for work. This time I will buy a car and hire a driver. I want to put a decent system in my car but cant to find out about any dealers in Nairobi. I didnt see any shops last time i was living there but all of the matatus (public vans) seemed to all have a bit of bump.

Anyone know of any dealers or brands that are sold in Nairobi? I really dont want to pay the extra baggage fees to take equipment from here.

They’ll run as fast as Kenyans. People will watch them running and think they’re Kenyans. They’ll race as fast as Kenyans, in a race with actual Kenyans, and it’ll be a tie, and they’ll get deported back to Kenya.

I googled kenya car audio and found nothing so ur SOL most likely.
and wtf is wrong with people? Kenya isn't 3rd world like other parts of Africa
Actually it is.. Nairobi however has been developed to the point that it has a somewhat modern economy overall and is stable and able to be used as a hub for international businesses and international organizations that could not safely function in neighboring countries such as Somalia, DRC, etc...

Here is a pic from where i was last working in a slum in Nairobi.

kibera.jpg

here is the business district

KenyattaAvenueSmall.jpg

What do you do?
I will be based in Nairobi but spend a good percentage of my time traveling between UNHCR refugee camps in Brundi, Northern Kenya, Tanzania, ethiopia and Uganda conducting interviews of refugees and preparing their case files for U.S. Homeland Security and Department of state for refugee resettlement in the U.S.

i found a car over there i want. Will you ship it if I send you an extra 5k and just give me the 5k back because i sent it by accident?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I will be based in Nairobi but spend a good percentage of my time traveling between UNHCR refugee camps in Brundi, Northern Kenya, Tanzania, ethiopia and Uganda conducting interviews of refugees and preparing their case files for U.S. Homeland Security and Department of state for refugee resettlement in the U.S.
That's actually pretty dope.

How did you get into that profession?

And why don't you get a friend in the US to ship it to you in Kenya?

you looking for terrorists???? I'm not one I swear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.