Car Audio Classifieds

I barely sell anything on this site because people just lowball. But I would agree on sub-categories....it would be much easier that way. But fuvk it not a big deal.

I mean their is only a few categories... Subs.. amps, speakers... wires etc...

I think it would be a GREAT idea. It makes it much easier for people who are selling to post in one place and be able to draw specific traffic. People looking for amps, sub, or whatever can go to one place and browse just those products. The bumping of the thread 3 or 4 times a day does get shitty, especially when you have 200+ people looking and your thread is off the front page in minutes...
Why can't the mods just be assigned specific sub-catagories in the Classifieds and call it done. How do mods go about their duties on the boards? Do they all just roam all over and wherever they want? Are they assigned specific forums, now?
they do whatever they want, and honestly the jobs not hard whatsoever, all the forum tools are there for moderation its just click here or click there and its done.

So instead of just bumping one thread, you guys think it would be easier to bump multiple threads? Its not going to cut traffic at all because everybody is going to be splitting up there threads which will equal even MORE threads to be created.

Bad idea. Might work in a perfect world, but we are far from that, here at ca.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.