Car Audio Classifieds

mdsheely
10+ year member

Think it would be a good idea to sub catagorize the classifieds section? Like one sub catagory for amps, one for subs, one for mids, one for screens/headunits, and finally one for misc. I think there are some really good deals, and alot of legit people selling some really quality stuff, but you have to bump your thread three times a day to keep it on the front page. Just a suggestion.

although its a great idea, i dont see it happening.

seeing that probably half the threads here are off topic crap, they dont really seem to care much about maintenance.

No it isn't a good idea. It creates more work for the mods. We have enough subforums around here. This idea has been brought up numerous times if you were to search for it, you would see the general consensus is nay.

No it isn't a good idea. It creates more work for the mods. We have enough subforums around here. This idea has been brought up numerous times if you were to search for it, you would see the general consensus is nay.
Not just more work for us, more work for sellers too.

Sellers like to have one thread...and it already hard enough to get everyone to follow the existing rules.

So you're correct on the Nay...

nay. just like jntar said, more work for sellers, they would rather have just 1 thread with a whole bunch of thier crap than 12 of them to go through and see who wants thier ****.

Not just more work for us, more work for sellers too.
Sellers like to have one thread...and it already hard enough to get everyone to follow the existing rules.

So you're correct on the Nay...
then ban them, people dont follow rules they dont need to be here, beats the nonsense bans ive seen the whole time ive been here.

I think it would be a GREAT idea. It makes it much easier for people who are selling to post in one place and be able to draw specific traffic. People looking for amps, sub, or whatever can go to one place and browse just those products. The bumping of the thread 3 or 4 times a day does get shitty, especially when you have 200+ people looking and your thread is off the front page in minutes...

Why can't the mods just be assigned specific sub-catagories in the Classifieds and call it done. How do mods go about their duties on the boards? Do they all just roam all over and wherever they want? Are they assigned specific forums, now?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.