Car alarm Freakin the F*** out!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

99gtxgolfer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Yorktown, IN
i have a lil problem...i was sitting in my car talking on the phone and got bored so i locked my car with the lock on the door, then unlocked it...and my alarm went off, usually if my alarm is freakin the **** out then i just hit unlock on my remote and it turns off...that didnt happen so i too the neg. off the battery and it was still going and then decided that i would just take positive off too...waited like 5 min and hooked it back up (thinking the alarm would reset itself) didnt happen...i just kept going off...thank god it was in vallet mode (it was the baby alarm noise not full blast) any ways took it to zebarts and they said they didnt know what was going on and they were gunna charge me $50 an hour to figure out the prob...so i took it back and the were messing around with it for about an hour and the said they switched the brian out and put a new one in and said the alarm was still going off...they didnt know what else to to...so they said they could uninstall it and reistall it for $150.any ideas???? also took it to local CA dealer and they dont deal with Audiovox...so zeibarts is it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.