Capacitor

a cap doesnt help you since it discharges in fractions of a second and then has to be charged again from an already weak charging system. an high output altnernator will beniefit you MUCH more than a cap. a cap is looked upon as a band-aid that helps with dimming headlights. it doesnt solve the problem but you dont see the dimming.

You need to buy one of my "FLUX CAPACITORS"! They will help power your entire car! My special "FLUX CAPS" that I manufacture myself will supply you with 1.2gigawatts, so there is no need for any amplifiers!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I am joking! FLUX CAPS are in the movies "Back 2 the Future! ALL ARE FAKE

Capacitors are a band-aid on an electrical system. If you feel that you want one, you should look into a new alternator! It will be better in the long run!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.