cant get the "PacAmpro"to play thru aftermarket amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

don1956

CarAudio.com Newbie
hey guys need help.i have the "PacAmpProAp4R2".i have a 2019ram with the "alpine".i use the RCA jacks from the pac unit to the amp.i have a harness that i plug into the stock speaker wiring.the other end i ran speaker wires from there to the "AfterMarket"amp.everythings turn on but no sound.anyone have any ideas?..thanks

hey guys need help.i have the "PacAmpProAp4R2".i have a 2019ram with the "alpine".i use the RCA jacks from the pac unit to the amp.i have a harness that i plug into the stock speaker wiring.the other end i ran speaker wires from there to the "AfterMarket"amp.everythings turn on but no sound.anyone have any ideas?..thanks
I think you wired it wrong. It should be Speaker wire From Radio into PAC unit. RCAs From PAC to new amp. Speaker output wires Output From Amp To Speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.