Backup Camera Not Working!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2010 Ford Expedition Limited EL and I had Ford SYNC with navigation. I just got a Kenwood DMX7706S installed but the installer didn't keep my backup camera working with the new Kenwood head unit. I know for a fact that my head unit supports backup camera but when I asked him about it he said he would see if there is a harness for it. After that I never heard from him since. The camera I have is the OEM camera that was built into the truck. I guess the question I have is how do I hook my new Kenwood head unit up to my factory camera?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hi, I installed a new Kenwood dnr476s head unit along with idatalink maestro Rr, the HRNI1, the HU-Ken1, and the nav1 adapter. It works well...
It only works when the car is in reverse. Also, some units have trigger options in the settings menu.
How positive are you that the reverse camera power supply was spliced in with a reverse light wire? If you used one of those blue wire splicers...
I have a nissan and i put mine on a switch that has my aftermarket reverse lights.worse case scenerio,u can do that.i just have to flip the toggle...

About this thread

BigSteve757

BigSteve757
Virginia Beach, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
1aespinoza