Can't find info on when amp series were made/ which is newest- need some guidance or

Participant count
  • Participant list

Antiping

I am in the market for a used 500W amp, and I have been seeing a lot of alpine amps for sale in my area. There are several different models though, and despite my attempts, I can't seem to find information of when each model was made and which one would be the newest/best one to get. I'm talking about the mrx series, mrp series, & mrv series. Can anyone help me out here?

I've also got my eye on a Hertz Dpower1. Would it be a better option than any of the above alpine 500W amps?

I don't think Alpine has ever sold a junk amp. Their very early run of the PDX series had some noise issues but I don't think you'd even notice that on sub duty. Any of them I'd expect to last 20 years from date of manufacture so I think even if you wound up with a pretty old one used you'd get your money's worth if you took reasonable care not to abuse it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.