Can we say , OWNED?

wtf was that about.makes me sad to see someone disgrace the mustang crowd like that

even if he thought he'd lose - gotta man up and back your challenges =)

I lose all the time but at least I give it what i've got.

too bad I dont have money to blow... I'd actually have the balls to race

(assuming I could afford hospital bills too lol..... crashing at 190 mph probably hurts)

Out of all the car crowds I've ever seen, and Ive been from the import to domestic side. The mustang crowd is the most tainted, so I dont really know how you can disgrace them so much.

I mean even my mustangs friends will admit that.

Out of all the car crowds I've ever seen, and Ive been from the import to domestic side. The mustang crowd is the most tainted, so I dont really know how you can disgrace them so much.
I mean even my mustangs friends will admit that.

Depends on the area. Around here, everyone's a dick. No matter what they have. Some places I've been it goes any other way.

No matter what, there will always be someone faster and quicker with more money and a nicer ride. Be proud of what you have and enjoy it.

Depends on the area. Around here, everyone's a dick. No matter what they have. Some places I've been it goes any other way.
No matter what, there will always be someone faster and quicker with more money and a nicer ride. Be proud of what you have and enjoy it.

Oh I know everyone will be a dick, and I know there are dick camaro and import owners. However, I AM saying, that out of all of the crowds, import,mopar,chevy,ford..mustang guys are widely unliked by all crowds, not saying the other crowds dont like each other, but that across the board, everyone would agree they dont like mustang owners. I mean you dont get hated by everyone for no reason...

I mean you dont get hated by everyone for no reason...

We're the JL of hot rodders! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif J/K.

I have not witnessed this personally, but then again, everyone I hang around with drives Bowties. And you're actually driving on of my dream cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

How are we all supposed to get a car when there's only 1 in the world ?
****, read your own link before you post it ...

Oh yeah, Lamborghini = overrated ... call me when they win something ...

haha, well we could buy it and share it.

but i feel that lamborghini is not overated. Lamborghini's are peices of art on wheels man. its also a major status symbol and they are fast as hell. id love to have a 95 diablo jota. **** would be hot.

We're the JL of hot rodders! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif J/K.
I have not witnessed this personally, but then again, everyone I hang around with drives Bowties. And you're actually driving on of my dream cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Basically.

If you're ever in my area, you're more than welcome to drive it.

How are we all supposed to get a car when there's only 1 in the world ?
****, read your own link before you post it ...

Oh yeah, Lamborghini = overrated ... call me when they win something ...

hahah you're so right. A friend of a friend hates his lambo cuz its always in the shop

marley - havent been on much lately but to reply to you: no.

just plain no. - to everything you said pretty much

mustang has it's own platform now, brand new for this year same as the vette has a new one. and to further clarify, comparing the new gt500 shelby cobra to a mustang GT is like comparing a 9mm pistol to a nuke. It has a complete new suspension, including (but not limited to! lol) subframe connectors, chassis stiffening braces, a complete IRS, new shocks&springs, etc.

and the msrp will be $35,000 - not $45,000 (unless you're talking fully loaded convertible - and even then that's a stretch) Expect to pay above sticker though, same as a vette.

Do remember however, that I like corvettes and you apparently have a stick up your ass about mustangs. Try not to be close-minded - I'd take a z06 over a cobra any day if I had $75,000 laying around. The problem is: who the f*ck has that kind of money laying around? Doctors, lawyers, ball players - anyone who would never enjoy the car the way I would. You cant call something a 'value' if it's out of middle-class price range. If you wanted a car with the undisputed fastest 0-60 time of any stock car in the world from any manufacturer, you could pay $150,000 for a new ford GT. They call it value because it outperforms ferraris and lambos that cost more...... but $150,000 isnt a value if you have $30,000 to spend. A value is a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds for $1, not a vette.

marley - havent been on much lately but to reply to you: no.just plain no. - to everything you said pretty much

mustang has it's own platform now, brand new for this year same as the vette has a new one. and to further clarify, comparing the new gt500 shelby cobra to a mustang GT is like comparing a 9mm pistol to a nuke. It has a complete new suspension, including (but not limited to! lol) subframe connectors, chassis stiffening braces, a complete IRS, new shocks&springs, etc.

and the msrp will be $35,000 - not $45,000 (unless you're talking fully loaded convertible - and even then that's a stretch) Expect to pay above sticker though, same as a vette.

Do remember however, that I like corvettes and you apparently have a stick up your ass about mustangs. Try not to be close-minded - I'd take a z06 over a cobra any day if I had $75,000 laying around. The problem is: who the f*ck has that kind of money laying around? Doctors, lawyers, ball players - anyone who would never enjoy the car the way I would. You cant call something a 'value' if it's out of middle-class price range. If you wanted a car with the undisputed fastest 0-60 time of any stock car in the world from any manufacturer, you could pay $150,000 for a new ford GT. They call it value because it outperforms ferraris and lambos that cost more...... but $150,000 isnt a value if you have $30,000 to spend. A value is a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds for $1, not a vette.
I respect mustangs, and the new GT500. Ask anyone who isnt mustang biased, the new Z06 is a plain awesome car for the value. It has everything higher priced cars have, but it is cheaper. It friggin beat the 911...and that was the base C6 w/ the Z51, not even the ZO6.

The new GT500 is not gonna be 35k...the old cobras were more than that sticker...

Think what you will, value is opinion. Almost everyone Ive talked to the new Z06 about, claims it is incredible value, coming from mustang owners and import owners.

Appartently you just wont accept it, meh.

And the new Z06's first run ever, did a 12.1 and 127 w/ a 25mph backwind..

Fords ****!!!!!!!!!
You're entitled to your own opinion no matter how misinformed, ignorant, or just plain stupid it may be.

No vehicle will **** as long as you take care of it. Of course there is always the lemmon. For every problem you show me with a Ford, I can back it up with a problem from ANY other Auto manufacturer. Ignorance is bliss though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Basically.
If you're ever in my area, you're more than welcome to drive it.

Gonna have to make a trip that way! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mattmcss

10+ year member
Shake that laffy taffy
mattmcss
Twin Cities
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date