Can we say , OWNED?

That 20/20 story was VERY well edited. Notice that big garage? I haven't seen many apts. that come with that kind of garage. Also, when he was quoted about how much he's spend, he was talking about 3 different cars that he has, not just the T/A. Don't believe everything that you see on the media.

which stock z06 are you talking about marley?

the NEW z06 with the 500 hp will do an 11 perhaps.

(and you'd need a **** good driver to pull that off)

I'm talking about the z06 of last year, same as the cobra mustang of last year.

a z06 costs about $10,000 more than the stang... for that money you can get the KB or whipple charger swap, with a new crank (6k) and toss in a full steeda race suspension (4k).

if we were talking about the z06 and cobra mustang that are coming out soon, both have 500 hp, and the z06 price is now up to $75,000 sticker.... tell me that's value?

with that said, I do like the corvettes... just sad that they're out of most people's price range. If they kept the price on the new 400 hp vette down, it would have been the best $/performance value out there.

i think no one pays any attention to this thread anymore is why there were no more responses. Anyways, the other guy got owned, apperantly, Chris or whatever his name is, was at dinner with friends and family, and these guys went out why he was still finishing his meal, knowing he wouldnt come out because of that reason. This other guy got pwnt HARD, ill post the vid here and in another thread.

Their response to this video: http://www.itlxlr8.com/vids/Johnbacksdown.wmv

... what was he saying get out of the car for..

all three of those dude looked scared...

puzzies...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wtf was that about.

makes me sad to see someone disgrace the mustang crowd like that

even if he thought he'd lose - gotta man up and back your challenges =)

I lose all the time but at least I give it what i've got.

too bad I dont have money to blow... I'd actually have the balls to race

(assuming I could afford hospital bills too lol..... crashing at 190 mph probably hurts)

which stock z06 are you talking about marley?the NEW z06 with the 500 hp will do an 11 perhaps.

a z06 costs about $10,000 more than the stang... for that money you can get the KB or whipple charger swap, with a new crank (6k) and toss in a full steeda race suspension (4k).

if we were talking about the z06 and cobra mustang that are coming out soon, both have 500 hp, and the z06 price is now up to $75,000 sticker.... tell me that's value?

with that said, I do like the corvettes... just sad that they're out of most people's price range. If they kept the price on the new 400 hp vette down, it would have been the best $/performance value out there.
http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0410htp_zo/

Do you want to **** my nuts now, or later?

75k For a car that will out-handle, out-power anything withing a 200,000$ pricerange? Yea thats fuking value.

The new mustang cobra is basically diff body kit-ish stuff, with more hp...wow...

The new ZO6 is new from the ground up. 500hp LS7 N/A not F/I like the stang..completely new suspension, aluminum body...

The mustang is still gonna be on a mustang platform, where the vette has its own new friggin chassis.

You think 45k for a mustang is value? I can get 600hp out of a GT for 7k,so how is 450 worth 20k more? And you talk about value...

which stock z06 are you talking about marley?the NEW z06 with the 500 hp will do an 11 perhaps.

they compared the new vette to the new 911 and it won.

I dont remember they comparing a new stang to a 911...do you?

What more do you want to show value? A 40k car beating a 75k car in performance, handling,speed, value...what do you have to say to that?

Look, the vette performs better in everyway. The cobra was F/I so its easier to get hp out of it. Add a blower to the vette and now we can compare apples to apples.

Hows this, Jmac knows his ****, ask him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mattmcss

10+ year member
Shake that laffy taffy
mattmcss
Twin Cities
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date