Can we say , OWNED?

Just when you thought your Sh*tstang was something when a 8000 lb diesel truck with a $700 tuner blows your doors off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Street legal truck in the 10s

NHRADA

too bad Ford discontinued the Lightning. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

The one they showed to come out in 2005 a couple years ago at SEMA was 500 hp and 500 ft. lbs of TQ...and looked cool!

awd is cheating.

and my friend has a lightening, engine is bone stock, only after-cat and off road x-pipe.... runs 13 flat.

getting a cover over that bed does wonders.

and btw, my new stang is a good deal quicker than my old one.

I definately crushed a s2000, a lexus sc 430, a porsche boxter S, and a heavily modded turbo prelude to name a few. (all on the highway rolling from 50 mph)

awd is cheating.and my friend has a lightening, engine is bone stock, only after-cat and off road x-pipe.... runs 13 flat.

getting a cover over that bed does wonders.

and btw, my new stang is a good deal quicker than my old one.

I definately crushed a s2000, a lexus sc 430, a porsche boxter S, and a heavily modded turbo prelude to name a few. (all on the highway rolling from 50 mph)
Then its not bone stock... Im talking bone friggin stock.. a Sy could simply up the boost and then rape even more..

How about a porsche CARRERA S...hehe

Then its not bone stock... Im talking bone friggin stock.. a Sy could simply up the boost and then rape even more..
How about a porsche CARRERA S...hehe

carrera s is out of my league heh.....

but yea the lightening I was talking about had no engine mods at all - not even pulleys. Just a k&n and a nice exhaust..... the exhaust is unbelievably restrictive on those trucks; and also if you get a bed cover to help with aerodynamics it shaves time too. Not much, but anything helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mattmcss

10+ year member
Shake that laffy taffy
mattmcss
Twin Cities
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date