Can the mods do something about this?

deal with it

Cool. Just trying to look out for noobs, they come here to ask for opinions, and if they see someone saying, "Hey, this is good, and I have it for sale" they might just buy it. Seriously, weve all been ignorant and uninformed at one point or another, figured it was a good idea for the mods to look out for them.

Keep up the superb work, Acid. Your a ****in peach.

Cool. Just trying to look out for noobs, they come here to ask for opinions, and if they see someone saying, "Hey, this is good, and I have it for sale" they might just buy it. Seriously, weve all been ignorant and uninformed at one point or another, figured it was a good idea for the mods to look out for them.
Keep up the superb work, Acid. Your a ****in peach.
if they post some crap thing, people will warn the n00b otherwise

as long as the item offered is what the n00b is requesting, its no big deal

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

What I think is hularious is when someone tells a "noob" that "oh ya that **** is ****in amazing!! you deff. got the right stuff" when they really got something POS system... or my fav!

When someone asks what to get and there told "pyramid, pyle, wolfinhangs(sp?), and so on

I think this thread needs some cheese.

What are we going to do about it that we don't already do, make a sticky?

We know those work well.

We'll continue to take things as they come...only way to do it.

OMG I got teh subwoofzorz for sale for 150 bukkss!!

Seriously, who cares, I think it's more annoying when someone askes a question like "Whats better, Type R or Eclipse" or "Should I buy the **?" and people go "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON NOOB!". Now THAT is annoying..

and people go "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON NOOB!". Now THAT is annoying..
If someone asked where you could buy a new Ford truck, you'd look at them funny before telling them to go to the dealership. It's the same thing if someone asks where to buy an bandwagon driver. Some things don't need to be repeated 50x a week.

I think this thread needs some cheese.
What are we going to do about it that we don't already do, make a sticky?

We know those work well.

We'll continue to take things as they come...only way to do it.

Good points. Guess I just needed to rant.

i hate when that happens

Haha. I saw that thread and though "Wow, what a moron." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.