Can someone tell me if this box is 3cf after displacement

Participant count
  • Participant list

t-money
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Toronto,Ont
I am having a box built and my friend says the internal volume will be 29.5 inches wide, 15.5 inches high and 11.75 inches deep. My sub displaces 0.25 cubic inches

Is it possible to tell me if this box will be 3cf after displacement

So this box here is not 3cf sealed

SImag15sealed2.jpg

SImag15sealed.jpg

I got 2.86 cubes after sub displacement.

11.75 x 15.5 x 29.5 = 5372 cubic inches = 3.11 cubic feet - .25 = 2.86 cubic feet

Last edited by a moderator:
What sub are you running? jw
SI Mag 15v3

So seeing how everyone got 2.86 cf feet without taking into consideration it's double baffled, doesn't the extra 3/4 inch the sub sticks out add to the internal volume?

all the air space you will be gaining is an extra sub hole cut out's volume, added to the entire interior volume.

So you will be adding ~~.067 cubic feet to the interior of the box.

~2.9 cubes total.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.