can someone please point me in the right direction

Participant count
  • Participant list

drdan73

I've just put in a system at a fairly reasonable price, my problem i haven't installed a system in over 20yrs once i got started it all came back except #1 crossovers,EQ's and a lot of the other new tech they have these days, so i put in an ALPINE CDE-BH178BT, 10IN KICKER L7 2ohm, 4 POWER SERIES T165, (punch)-1KICKER ZX500.1MONO,(sub) AND A KICKER SX5OO.2(punch).........as i mentioned earlier I'm totally lost on setting up my XO and EQ, I realize that it has factory settings but i want more.....now number #2 the amp for my mid-n-highs the SX500.2 from kicker it is a few years old but if anyone has had one can you please tell me how to select a different memory potion this amp is crazy to much going on their, and last but not least #3 for some reason i bought another sub and amp last night a 12in KICKER L7 and my question to you guys is about the amp its a PERFORMANCE TECHNIQUE ICBM 2000WATT MONO IGOT THE AMP,SUB, AND BOX FOR $150 IVE NEVER HEARED OF THEM THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU MAY GIVE ME AND QUESTIONS YOU MAY ANSWER

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you need to read the owners manual for that SX amp.. That is not a beginner amp... Also do you have those T156 hook up to those crossovers? Or straight to the SX amp? And did you say that you have 4 T156 components?

I think those SX amps have build in DSP too.. Don't think he will be able to figure it out without many hours of reading about it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.