Participant count
  • Participant list

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I will pay well.

Hows $150 cash? plus supplies.

This is for a AA mayhem 18.

I can have a local shop do it. I just know it will cost an arm and a leg through them. And if anyone needs extra cash. THis is your chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i could crap if only...good luck man hope somone can help u out
That is really a bummer. I would honestly love to help you out with this easy project.

I tried building a box before that was 5 cubic feet with a slant top. It sounded SO AWFUL. I thought the box was going to break when the subs were playing. that is why I would rather have someone build me one.

if your willing to spend that much why dont you talk to prorabbit or one of the other guys on here.
Are they close to me in wisconsin?

I had the local shop in milwaukee build me a 2 12" box 4 years ago and it was $240 total with supplies. And that was for a 4 cubic foot box. So I know that this box will be A LOT more.

What are your dimensions what is your shipping address and what is your goal and power on tap I will get a shipped quote to you.
Well. The 4 cubic foot box I had. Was 36" wide and 14" tall and to get it through the trunk opening. We had to stand the box in the trunk. Then lift it while angeling it and sliding it into the trunk.

Power. 2500-3500

18" AA Mayhem

Goal: Looking for a 7-8 cubic foot box for a Loud daily driver

I was thinking 33 hertz for the tuning.

Shipping address. 53080 saukville, WI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.