Can someone build a simple ported box for me?

vtec0877

CO
I need a small ported 2ft3 subwoofer box after all displacements. Its for a 15" cerwin vega stroker sub and goes in a very small box. If anyone would help me out that would be great I will pay shipping if needed. I can send you the plans from the actual manual for the sub.

Yeah bro i heard those exact strokers in the exact airspace you listed and they didnt get loud for jack sh*t and this guy had 3 stroker 15s in 6 cubes. It was embarassing, my buddy with a two 12s with proper airspace got way louder

2 cubes is for a single 12. Id go very minimum of 3.0 cubes for a 15 or youll be a very sad camper.

thanks for the info I will go with another sub. can someone still make me a box please? and can anyone recommend a 12" around $400 for me that will get loud ported in about 2.5 cubes after all displacements.

If your really only wanting to take up 2.5cuft you will only be able to run a 10" . You have to understand the port volume and sub displacement have to be inside that box also. So say .9cuft for sub disp. and .3 for port vol. and 2.5 airspace your box would have to be 3.7cuft in size at minimum. If you want it loud you'll need to make the box bigger or run a 10" sub

05 Ram 5.9 Cummins Sundown Audio Old School PPI

I have a box size of 3.8 cubic feet and 2.5 cubic feet after port and sub displacement sorry I didn't make that clearer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.