Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's not :p Still online for me...finally registered here, wow, adding to the list.
Just you guys wait and see

Who are you and what do you know to make that statement? Seriously man, this is the 3rd forum you say that in. And i think we have been waiting for how long already? 1 1/2 years? Though so.

Who are you and what do you know to make that statement? Seriously man, this is the 3rd forum you say that in. And i think we have been waiting for how long already? 1 1/2 years? Though so.
Hehehe It's fun ...

For me it is. :p RE always has some tricks up their sleave.
Like not tell their costumers anything and then expect people to buy from them? They can be making a lil bit of money than they do now id bet if they would be open to their costumers. Just tell me something, im dying over here u dont understand.

Like not tell their costumers anything and then expect people to buy from them? They can be making a lil bit of money than they do now id bet if they would be open to their costumers. Just tell me something, im dying over here u dont understand.
Here, have a little cheese...

cheese%20board%202.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

People always want what they can't have ... and honestly telling people a bunch of stuff on the internet isn't going to sell any more subs.

People always want what they can't have ... and honestly telling people a bunch of stuff on the internet isn't going to sell any more subs.
Well isnt most of RE's sales from online people, i mean RE isnt like Kicker or anything like that. Thats why im saying what i said. My point of view anyway, and others also.

Well isnt most of RE's sales from online people, i mean RE isnt like Kicker or anything like that. Thats why im saying what i said. My point of view anyway, and others also.
They do have dealers too and probably no short of people who want their subs information or not.

They do have dealers too and probably no short of people who want their subs information or not.
Yeah but they dont have that many dealers. Just in this thread theirs atleast 5 ppl that would buy the subs if they had some info, according to rummors the 12's will be 4-500, so thats what, $2500 alone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants