Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the MX take palce of the current xxx, and the new one will be a step above, obviously. As for the SR, I have no clue.
mx=xxx

xxx doesnt =xxx

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Type-R killer.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I've been wondering where david took off to as well.
It isnt just that, i mean it doesnt really makes sense. If they would only tell us when they would come out and how much, they would make so much money. Thats why all these rumors that go around saying they will never come out or in 2 years step in the stage. Im a nobody compared to RE, they must make enough money but if they would be smart they would open their eyes. Their products are GREAT, but their people skills ***** *******. I remember when david use to make posts asking how RE was doing toward costumers when they first started out, now its like hey u buy my sub or **** u.

I know 80INCHES wants to buy 2 of the new subs but hes buying something else since the lack of info, right there they lost ~$1000.

I know 80INCHES wants to buy 2 of the new subs but hes buying something else since the lack of info, right there they lost ~$1000.
Theyve already lost a good amount to SI lately, id be willing to bet on that. Id also be willing to bet if people dont get info soon they'll be losing alot more to SI SS IA etc.

BTW what the hell happened to the 22.1 or whatever?

David has 2 of them to each of his MT 15's in his car already, but they arent avaidable for us. Im about to phuck RE.

i stop thinking about re new line of subs

as far as i'm concered..its just another prototype thats not comming out for years...i pretend i never heard of it

it weird how i cant get no kind of info on the new xxx...but i can get new info on the new jl w3v3 thats due to be released mid next year..go figure

i stop thinking about re new line of subs as far as i'm concered..its just another prototype thats not comming out for years...i pretend i never heard of it

it weird how i cant get no kind of info on the new xxx...but i can get new info on the new jl w3v3 thats due to be released mid next year..go figure
Really what is the benefit of knowing info about a sub that isn't coming out for a year? There is no difference between knowing specs of a sub coming out next year and not...your still gonna have an empty trunk for a year if you want that sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants