Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, good find here. but i'm like everyone else "we need more info."
Yeah thats what lacks the most when you come to RE. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i stop thinking about re new line of subs as far as i'm concered..its just another prototype thats not comming out for years...i pretend i never heard of it

it weird how i cant get no kind of info on the new xxx...but i can get new info on the new jl w3v3 thats due to be released mid next year..go figure
internet deja vu....i coulda sworn i had already read a post that was identical to this one...

But maybe with all these people complaining, someone from RE might come on here and clear some stuff up.

internet deja vu....i coulda sworn i had already read a post that was identical to this one...
But maybe with all these people complaining, someone from RE might come on here and clear some stuff up.
Rofl, no one will ever come on and clear **** up, before they did, now they dont care.

Davids here viewing the thread now, hopefully he can help us all out. Im interested in the new XXX's or the MX what ever it is, i got the cash right here next to me i just need to know how much i have to set aside and for how long.

Yeah, They leak pictures like this, and vids of woofers that have insane xmax, and all that happens is more and more rumors.
No chit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants