Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinny, You are 16 years old right?

You have been saving for this RE Driver since 12/04 right? ...though You only joined up here in 5/05... I'd imagine that You probably didn't hear of this driver in 12/04. But I digress... How much money do You have available for this driver? RIGHT NOW?

Just curious.

I mean, You've been SO ACCURATE with all of the speculation that You've made over the course of 111 posts.... tell me how much these drivers cost. Please.

Matter of fact, tell me the RMS on them

More importantly, tell me the coil diameter & winding length.

Wait, You DO know what winding length refers to, right?

Speaking of, is this a flat wound 4 layer coil too? Or edgewound? Or round wire?

Hey, how many spiders on this driver?

Is it XBL^2 enabled?

Is it more like the "Orion" dual gap?

Hey, Chinny, Do You have a car?

What kind of car? What do You have in it now?

Hey, Chinny, do You know what antidisestablishmentarianism is? I mean, other then the longest recongnized word in the Dictionary of course.

Hey chinny... I have more questions when You're ready. You should be able to answer them pretty easily for me, right?

I mean, in just 5 days or so, since this thread started, You've been able to surmise SO MUCH about RE, Destijil, the prototype drivers, the cycling trend of this forum, and the ENTIRE audio enthusiast section of THE INTERNET! I mean, wow!! I cant imagine having that much knowledge on tap!!

Hey, get back to me on those questions,

KTHXBYENOOB

how much does the new XXX cost?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Hey, have You found anything cooler to do then "Parking Lot Pimping" yet?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ............................... lock.

I'm going to fight a bear.

Chinny, You are 16 years old right?
You have been saving for this RE Driver since 12/04 right? ...though You only joined up here in 5/05... I'd imagine that You probably didn't hear of this driver in 12/04. But I digress... How much money do You have available for this driver? RIGHT NOW?

Just curious.

I mean, You've been SO ACCURATE with all of the speculation that You've made over the course of 111 posts.... tell me how much these drivers cost. Please.

Matter of fact, tell me the RMS on them

More importantly, tell me the coil diameter & winding length.

Wait, You DO know what winding length refers to, right?

Speaking of, is this a flat wound 4 layer coil too? Or edgewound? Or round wire?

Hey, how many spiders on this driver?

Is it XBL^2 enabled?

Is it more like the "Orion" dual gap?

Hey, Chinny, Do You have a car?

What kind of car? What do You have in it now?

Hey, Chinny, do You know what antidisestablishmentarianism is? I mean, other then the longest recongnized word in the Dictionary of course.

Hey chinny... I have more questions when You're ready. You should be able to answer them pretty easily for me, right?

I mean, in just 5 days or so, since this thread started, You've been able to surmise SO MUCH about RE, Destijil, the prototype drivers, the cycling trend of this forum, and the ENTIRE audio enthusiast section of THE INTERNET! I mean, wow!! I cant imagine having that much knowledge on tap!!

Hey, get back to me on those questions,

KTHXBYENOOB

I have about $2000 for a new system, i sold everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants