Can i hook up a CD changer to a Factory Deck?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You can buy an Fm modulated cd changer and you can hook it up to any stock hu. You can find them in many brand names. Its your choice as to what brand you are partial to.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it , LOC black wire actually needed to be grounded . Every video I watched said said it doesn’t and that’s just to reduce noise but apparently...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it
Ok ill just do the two ohm for now .i have really good electrical .ill prolly just go ahead and buy a bass 8 or 12 k for now until i can get a...

About this thread

dbhittin

5,000+ posts
Banned
dbhittin
Van...Wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date