can i fit 4 12's in a 2001 eclipse?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 938
U

Unregistered

i'm thinkin about buyin a 2001 eclipse and i was wonderin if i could put 4 12's in the back of it. If they can , i was thinkin about putting in 2 kenwoods and 2 volfenhags. but i'm still thinkin about what amps to push'em. please suggest some.

im sure you can too, you might have to be a little creative but you can do it. but i wouldnt recommend two different types of twelves, some of their output would cancel the outhers out,

yea you could fit 4 12s in the back of an eclipse. but dont waste your money on volfenhag and kenwood. volfenhag are pieces of ****, kenwood is decent but it doesnt live up to most big brand names. go with something from....alpine, kove, mb quart, JL, or orion. and get the same kind of sub. it will sound better.

hope you dont have a flat, cause goood luck getting the spare tire............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.