Came Home To This (Pics)

they look fine to me. not the dust caps, the pics. if someone has a better idea which they probly do. razor around the bottom nicely and reglue em on eh?

How the hell it happen?
My guess is some low-life POS destroyed his subs because he's too poor to afford nice equipment?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You can either leave them the way they are, if they don't make noise and you don't care about appearance... Or ask mark for a new set and replace them. He's got nothing short of a stellar reputation here, I'm sure he'd hook you up free of charge.

Find your favorite hooker, Vince from Sham-wow might be able to throw you a hookup on that. Failing that, try a vacuum cleaner, a good shop vac and make the nozzle end as small as possible to ensure the maximum amount of suction in a small area. A toothpick and a little bit of hot glue can also work. I would go with the Vince option first though.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.