Calling out @Hertz Mafia

Potato much?
I'm assuming you're talking about the phone that you take the videos and pictures with. I can never understand what your half wit *** is trying to say. Anyway keep doing you Charlie cuz I'm loving your posts.

I'm assuming you're talking about the phone that you take the videos and pictures with. I can never understand what your half wit *** is trying to say. Anyway keep doing you Charlie cuz I'm loving your posts.
To stupid to notice I have two phones? I use this one because I rarely take pictures.

1. You never took the bet. All I asked was you do a scantioned even and send your money to a netural party. The rest is up to you. You dondone none of the above. I'll wait. Get a head rest score (which you will do better at) until then I'm going to retune so it's gonna be much closer to 155 next time.
No u called me out knowing my scores. Then u said my rules... then u took like a month to get a score and then you didn’t bet me. U lost.

No u called me out knowing my scores. Then u said my rules... then u took like a month to get a score and then you didn’t bet me. U lost.
If you want to believe that load of **** go right ahead.

Just know next show it will be higher. This is the lowest score you will ever see.

Never took the bet. Two different formats and he has yet to post a scantioned score
You made the call out and went to the event to post scores indicating you were still competing regardless of sanctioned scores. Pay up or be gone.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Never took the bet. Two different formats and he has yet to post a scantioned score
You made the call out and went to the event to post scores indicating you were still competing regardless of sanctioned scores. Pay up or be gone.

To stupid to notice I have two phones? I use this one because I rarely take pictures.
You're not as dumb as I thought you actually corrected it to two. Maybe you aren't a half wit maybe you're just delusional. I don't know why me not knowing you have two phones makes me stupid. What makes you stupid is using the phone with the s***** *** camera to post pictures and video on the Forum when you have other options. BTW did you know that I have three phones and the only reason I use this one is it is the best of the three. I'm guessing not that must make you really dumb by your logic.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Dude shut the **** up. Like I'm do head rest to outlaw.

I don't give a **** if you ban me. This place is full of morons.

You're not as dumb as I thought you actually corrected it to two. Maybe you aren't a half wit maybe you're just delusional. I don't know why me not knowing you have two phones makes me stupid. What makes you stupid is using the phone with the s***** *** camera to post pictures and video on the Forum when you have other options. BTW did you know that I have three phones and the only reason I use this one is it is the best of the three. I'm guessing not that must make you really dumb by your logic.
Only thing wrong with the phone is the camera. Why use the other new phone and **** it up? It's a backup I use to take pics.

If his score was headrest scantioned I still wouldn't pay. I told him send your money to a neutral part. He was to ***** to do so.
Letting your pride get the better of you. Way to step up and be a man...

Banned for scamming hertz mafia.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.