Calling out @Hertz Mafia

thatst mid to high 150s..
Those high 150's are super easy when you don't actually meter.

You should own a meter if you're even half serious about getting loud. I offered to let you borrow mine for the cost of postage and you ignored me. That rather shows your level of commitment to any of this.

Honestly that doesn’t look loud at allll. Your clothes aren’t moving from bass, your beard isnt moving from bass... I have a few friends car that the window moves like that at like 145db+.... just being honest but that does not look impressive

Honestly that doesn’t look loud at allll. Your clothes aren’t moving from bass, your beard isnt moving from bass... I have a few friends car that the window moves like that at like 145db+.... just being honest but that does not look impressive
Agreed. Any cheap car with no reinforcement to the roof will do that

its way above tuning. the subs are loading the dash big time. the port isn't moving much air the subs are. and its not terriblly loud on my side with the high notes. the box is built to load the dash around 54.. its pressure.. when i tune lower its alot of air moment..

i've yet to see anyone here break the roof brace besides powerhomie.
I broke a trunk lid and latch with a DC Level 4 on 1400 wrms in a Grand Prix with a 4.5 cube box tuned to 32Hz in the trunk. It was my first real build that wasnt a Pep Boys blue light special.

Agreed. Any cheap car with no reinforcement to the roof will do that
For sure ! I have seen a lot of Honda Accord builds and jeeez I don’t know how the windshield don’t break or blow out on high 140s to low 150s they flex like s beer can, one thing about trucks there fairly solid. My doors flex a lot even with all I have done to try a stiffen them up !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.