Calling out @Hertz Mafia

First of all, you should have toggle switches to the remote turnon for your mids and highs for when you compete. Second it's not like you should be drawing much power at all for just mids and highs. The mids and highs amps aren't the deal breaker here if you're not getting loud.
If you're going for 3 seconds on the meter the batcap should be adequate. Run it as close to the amp as you can or run as many runs of cable as you can afford.
I'll pull the fuses..

I just unplug the RCA's from my DSP when I play tones for burps anyways, so as hispls said, you're not right in thinking its your mids amps. Music draw on them is minuscule anyways

First of all, you should have toggle switches to the remote turnon for your mids and highs for when you compete. Second it's not like you should be drawing much power at all for just mids and highs. The mids and highs amps aren't the deal breaker here if you're not getting loud.
If you're going for 3 seconds on the meter the batcap should be adequate. Run it as close to the amp as you can or run as many runs of cable as you can afford.
It's regulated power supply and outputs so it's a hell of a lot less efficient.

Before I added the batcap I was getting dimming off the highs alone

If this ***** does 151 I'll never do another system again.Guy had 4 18s doing 151 at the head rest. My car is way way louder. I heard a 158 and I'm not far behind his if any.. his peaks at 42 so it hard to tell.
U can’t use your ear as a meter. U sound soooo dumb saying I know I’m this loud because this guy was this loud and mine sounds louder... u seriously sound like a 15yr old who knows zero about car audio

U can’t use your ear as a meter. U sound soooo dumb saying I know I’m this loud because this guy was this loud and mine sounds louder... u seriously sound like a 15yr old who knows zero about car audio
I've been doing this 2x as long as you. I don't listen alone I feel the pressure. Don't worry bro. I know you don't want to bet

I just unplug the RCA's from my DSP when I play tones for burps anyways, so as hispls said, you're not right in thinking its your mids amps. Music draw on them is minuscule anyways
I coukd mute the outputs lol. I rather go and pull the fuses.

Then prove it. Oh wait you already did with your 9 yr old wall build.
let me see you wall build inside the car that does 155+. my point is integrity and i'm still testing. you try building a 19 cubic box inside a small sedan by yourself..once its fished it will look good enough. ill wait for the pics..

For someone who claims to make over 100k a year you sure are going about this all wrong.
For sure, what’s a meter cost 300 dollars ? Like a race car engine builder with no Dyno , mine sounds like it makes mor power than his lol !

For someone who claims to make over 100k a year you sure are going about this all wrong.
I need other things right now. Like a battery and alt. I have people that have meters they just work. If I get one it will be after I get a truck. All I really need is one day with the meter for now just to get it rweeked. Why spend 400 when I need batteries?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.