Calling all those with Bose experience.

That's the plan.But will the PAC fix the cut out issue? It's just the sub that cuts out.

Possibly. It is hard to say b/c I don't know the underlying issue. I have always removed the Bose sub entirely. Use the inputs that run from the from of the car that are before the bose amp.

the factory amp powers everything bose, i have a seperate aftermarket amp for the sub. im thinking bad chan on the factory amp. if so, a pac adapter will fix it, i imagine? and if not, next move is to tap one of the speaker wires if i have to, because they sound the same when the sub cuts out (i.e. getting low notes). hopefully one, or all of thseese will fix this.

Yes, disconnect that sub and use the PAC. If you tape into a speaker wire, as I mentioned before, do so before the Bose amp. Tapping in after the amp will cause more unwanted issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.