which one is the best between those 2 pioneer speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ianik777

CarAudio.com Regular
Mauritius
am looking for a nice speaker specially for voice and which will produce clear sound. (already have sub for bass). To note that i already have 4 pioneer coaxial(for vocal) in the doors and will add the new speaker at the back of the rear seat. they will be set on pioneer amps. which 1 do you think should i get?

TS-D65C

r/CarAV - which one is the best between those 2 pioneer speakers?

TS-6975v3

r/CarAV - which one is the best between those 2 pioneer speakers?

will i really need midbass even though i have subs?

Based on that question I doubt you would even notice the lack ofid bass.

Bass is 25-80hz
Mid bass is 60-250hz
Midrange 200-3000
Highs 2600-20k

There is some overlap and those figures can move based on install but it is not uncommon for people to low pass the subs at 80hz and high pass the doors at 100hz leaving the 20hz gap. This is usually because the door speakers struggle to play below 100hz anyway.

You can bump the subs up to 100hz low pass but that can sometimes sound less than ideal.

But if you are just going for screaming highs I highly doubt you notice.i just did an install in a truck with 8 kicker 6.5 coaxials amped and crossed at 100hz high pass with the 2 sundown sa10v2 low passed at 80hz and the guy loved it. The highs were ear piercing loud and not my taste but that's what the guy wanted. You couldn't hear the midbass over the tweeters if you wanted too coaxials don't allow for that kind of adjustment anyway.

Based on that question I doubt you would even notice the lack ofid bass.

Bass is 25-80hz
Mid bass is 60-250hz
Midrange 200-3000
Highs 2600-20k

There is some overlap and those figures can move based on install but it is not uncommon for people to low pass the subs at 80hz and high pass the doors at 100hz leaving the 20hz gap. This is usually because the door speakers struggle to play below 100hz anyway.

You can bump the subs up to 100hz low pass but that can sometimes sound less than ideal.

But if you are just going for screaming highs I highly doubt you notice.i just did an install in a truck with 8 kicker 6.5 coaxials amped and crossed at 100hz high pass with the 2 sundown sa10v2 low passed at 80hz and the guy loved it. The highs were ear piercing loud and not my taste but that's what the guy wanted. You couldn't hear the midbass over the tweeters if you wanted too coaxials don't allow for that kind of adjustment anyway.
I do have deaf bonce M61AE where the frequency is 100-15000 Hz . may i conclude that the midbass is being covered on the dB speakers?

I do have deaf bonce M61AE where the frequency is 100-15000 Hz . may i conclude that the midbass is being covered on the dB speakers?

Those speakers assuming a quality install will cover down to 100hz as stated before subs typically are crossed at 80hz or lower. So a 20hz gap.

If the speaker install is sub par you likely cannot reach any lower frequency range even with different mids.

It's also worth mentioning that you generally want mids in the front doors/kick panels/ or even under seat though underseat is less than ideal

The idea is to have all the sound in front of you like you would at a concert

That said we often mount speakers in the rear doors/deck which affects the direction your ears think the sound comes from.

I don't know where you want to mount these 6x9 or 6.5 pioneers but I wouldn't expect much if any lower midbass from them. And I honestly think you will be happy regardless of which speaker choice you pick.

I find the search for Midbass to be rather difficult myself it can be easy in some vehicles and difficult in others.

Jbl or infinity out of those. I like hertz but I tend to pick higher end versions of hertz.

Image dynamics makes a nice 6x9
busy checking reviews and videos regarding the jbl CLUB and STADIUM series as well as the infinity reference model. many nice reviews. but still wondering if should go with the components or coaxial.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...