SOLD Cadence Drag Beast FS/FT $$200$$

Tanto420
10+ year member

NY
Up for sale is a Cadence Drag Beast... 1200w RMS 4800w Max.. only powered for about a week with 750 watts. Dual 2 ohm voice coils. I had two of these but now im going the single 15 route... space is kind of limited. I'm looking for 200 + shipping or for a single 15" high end sub to trade... Brahma, MT, XXX, DD or something of the sort... I have cash to add if necessary.

AIM: Tant0420 Tant(ZERO)420

well... i know this thread is waaay out dated but now that i got her reconed and replaced the voicecoils (Thanks to RE!!) i'll bring it out of the depths. still f/s or f/t. I'll get pics asap but no way to take 'em as of right now besides my camera phone and if ur able to send pics to an email using that someone let me know.

200 shipped

or trades as mentioned above

scratch the 4800max... its 4000max... not that it really matters cuz if you put that much to this sub... BOOM. but it'll handle it for a few seconds i bet

tanto420(AT)stny.rr.com

^^^ you know wut i mean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.