Cadence a7 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxy_stang

Item(s) for Sale:

Cadence a7 amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Unit works perfectly. Cosmetically it is 7.5/10 but mechanically is 10/10. Here are the specs:

Specs:

Mono Block, 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm, 800W x 1 @ 2 ohm, 1200W x 1 @ 1 ohm, 24dB Low pass adjustable crossover 18dB adjustible Subsonic Filter RCA preamp line out 8 volt line input voltage Phase Inverter selector Dual Amp Bridging Dashboard Volume Control Clear acrylic Bottom Panel

Price:

225 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

225 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have been trying to post pictures but it doesn't allow me to post anything so you can message me with your Email and I will send it

It doesn't matter who
Wy do you new people act so weird? If it was actually sold then youd say to whom. You posted a fs thread no pics of anything and the second I wa t it and ask about references, "its sold." In short who bought your amp on this forum

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Footprint?
Did you buy it?

Wy do you new people act so weird? If it was actually sold then youd say to whom. You posted a fs thread no pics of anything and the second I wa t it and ask about references, "its sold." In short who bought your amp on this forum 

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Did you buy it?
Ya kinda weird that it's sold right after you ask if he will ship first.

Hopefully the buyer gets a good working amp.

First off I would never ship a item without getting the money first because it costs money to ship. Why does it matter who I sold it too? The person who bought it from me messaged me letting me know how happy he is with the amp.

First off I would never ship a item without getting the money first because it costs money to ship. Why does it matter who I sold it too? The person who bought it from me messaged me letting me know how happy he is with the amp.
Id pay for the shipping cost upfront. And no one expects a new member to ship first to someone with a bad reputation. Why in earth would tbat be what we are saying? Im surely not going to ruin my rep over $100. But its to make sure the new person is trustworthy. If the person messaged you...out of curiosity whats his name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...