Twisted sounds 1.3kw

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used 2 months in excellent condition. 9/10

Price:

190 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Big Scott there nice... I have the ts1.8kw powering 2 sundown x8s... Have met and had several conversations with Steven the owner he's a stand up guy out of Bismarck North Dakota. My amp certified dyno'd 2100 rms and uncertified to clipping 2455 rms at 14v and at 15.8 v thing puts out the power well over 3k rms cert. and around 3800 uncertified... There beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have Facebook the_dealer? Checkout twisted sounds only group page... A guy posted 2 1.3kws for sale earlier this December and amps pop up for sale here and there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.