Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab ... SQ

Bro, I never said these pics have anything to do with my truck ... as stated on post 43 - just some cool stuff I found on the net.

I'm a cable guy, not a car audio installer ... I have done alot of work to my truck that contributes to this install, but under excellent supervision.

So Yes, I did have a hand in this installation, But TIPS/ Linear Power / Blues Car Audio gets ALL the credit ...

Thanks for posting bro !!!

lmao

I'm a cable guy, not a car audio installer ... I have done alot of work to my truck that contributes to this install, but under excellent supervision. So Yes, I did have a hand in this installation, But TIPS/ Linear Power / Blues Car Audio gets ALL the credit ...
I'm a Meijer produce clerk, used car dealership transport, AND a full-time student. So um, what was your excuse again? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

lmao

I'm a Meijer produce clerk, used car dealership transport, AND a full-time student. So um, what was your excuse again? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Im not sure what you are asking here ... I have no excuses for anything ...

well guys i must say that this truck sounds bout as good as it looks. randell i see that you have the kicks done, looking good man. i wish you would drop those 10's an go bigger with a single 12 or 15. i can see your sq spl scores going up if you did. i don't see why jd hasn't done it yet lol. i need to start thinking about gettin my setup tuned more for sq than what it is now but i love to beat hard lol. here is a few vids guys of jd's truck which is a sql setup an randel's silverado. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJE_6RBpE1Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8vhqEY9u0

i understand ur a SQ virgin .. but **** u were in the wrong seat ..

You lost me bro, My truck is set up for 2 seat judging. Stage is the same at both seating positions ... please explain.
my mistake should have asked first.. most people do 1 seat judging ... what class u compete in?

crazy people over there on the IASCA side.... i was lookin at ur stats... most of the shows u took 1st were by runs.. u were the only person in the class... kinda how it is around heree. not many people do SQ... good job at finals though with 4th place

crazy people over there on the IASCA side.... i was lookin at ur stats... most of the shows u took 1st were by runs.. u were the only person in the class... kinda how it is around heree. not many people do SQ... good job at finals though with 4th place
90% was local shows ... most people compete Spl, thats not my fault. I only gained points for finals.

To date I am USACI region 2 points chamipon 2 years in a row. 2009 / 2010 ...

But what does this have to do with me not being a worthy competitor for IASCA ??

have u ever competed IASCA... im not saying ur not worthy..... points champ dont mean **** if ur not competing against anyone
I understand this ...

Stageing and imageing, install, spl, alarm system, rta. What is different for IASCA ??

Serious Bro ... I plan on competing MECA, IASCA, and USACI ... (mainly for demo purposes) ... what have I got to look out for ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.