Cab 1600.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
ok, so understanding that the back of the box is a death sentence, and the back of the seat is kind of a PITA for me because i like to use the ski hole for an air pass thru, where else could i put it reasonably?
I would think that your lack of good electrical killed you amp more than mounting it on the box.

I have mounted many many ams on the box without any of them breaking.

However, I do not think it is the best place to mount them.

I currently have my sub amp mounted to the floor of my trunk.

If the box is the only place you have to mount the amp then go for it, much more important is a correct size power and ground wires to the amp.

I would think that your lack of good electrical killed you amp more than mounting it on the box.
I have mounted many many ams on the box without any of them breaking.

However, I do not think it is the best place to mount them.

I currently have my sub amp mounted to the floor of my trunk.

If the box is the only place you have to mount the amp then go for it, much more important is a correct size power and ground wires to the amp.
right on. yeah, ive had a slew of amps on the back of my boxes in the past too. I guess ill send this thing off to SQ for another round and get the welding wire installed before i put the amp back in. If it does again after that tho, im probably downgrading in wattage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.