Best AMP for two Alpine SWR-10D4 Type r 10s

Cummins

sub includes dual 4 ohm coils

My price range is around 150-250USD

I have a Kenwood 600W Maximum power amp but will that be enough to power both

I also have a Mono Power AMP MRD M500 from alpine

If you dont think these would make those things go crazy leave suggestions below please i am fairly new and want to get my first good setup right.

REMEMBER I AM RUNNING TWO OF THEM BUT ONLY WANT 1 amp unless cheaper to buy two.

Never pay attention to MAX power ratings on amps. They don't mean anything. The RMS is the number you want. The type R 10s are rated at 500 watts RMS per sub so to power them properly you would want a 1,000 watt RMS amp. The pioneer GM-D9601 is amazing and will put out 1200 watts at 1 ohm. Perfect for your set up. They run about 180.00. I've installed tons of them in customers cars and never had any issues. Also comes with a bass knob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.