C6 Vette install.

IMGP3473.jpg
Wait a second.....................

This guy has an automatic vette??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

tsk tsk

Here are some pics of a continuing project.The GT500 in the back ground of the prior pics is a regular cliente and is back for more:crazy:

So far we have done lambo doors,push button start,molded door panels,head unit,all new subs mids and highs and a few other things.

Now I think he is back for some interior work this time.....

IMGP3482.jpg

IMGP3483.jpg

IMGP3484.jpg

IMGP3485.jpg

Sorry the pics are kinda dark.I'll try and get some more detailed ones as I go along.

I rather have the GT 500 in the background over that vette tho. clean install bro.
Meh riding with the top down was alright for me.I don't know which would win though the C6 is pretty badass!

I supplied some pics for you:)Comense with drowling.....hahaha

Meh riding with the top down was alright for me.I don't know which would win though the C6 is pretty badass!I supplied some pics for you:)Comense with drowling.....hahaha
It needs some sweet paint to stand out....like a deep orange or something like that...theres a lady local to me that had a silver GT (same body style as above but not GT500) that recently got it painted a sparkly hot pink and put 20's on it...made a world of difference.

Paying 1,250 extra for "tap" or Paddle Shifters still doesn't add up. I would laugh at that fool all day for having an auto vette. LEWL
I don't know what he paid to get them,but I rather like the tap shift.It gives you the best of bothe worlds I think.

Either way it still hauled ass outta the lot:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.