Bwap scammer ?

So what are you going to do about it ? I keep getting messages from you but you never do anything. I told you to send the amp and you dont and i asked for a refund and you dont do anything about it. Wtf man, you post here but dont follow through witj anything. I want a refund or the amp i payed for

So what are you going to do about it ? I keep getting messages from you but you never do anything. I told you to send the amp and you dont and i asked for a refund and you dont do anything about it. Wtf man, you post here but dont follow through witj anything. I want a refund or the amp i payed for
just keep the paypal claim open and you will get your money back from him

never but dont come at me keep your comments to yourself you just wanna get some recognition not wit me bro i didnt come at you sideways so dont do that to me im not your child ima a grown *** man my mother dont even talk to me like that wtf would i let you

never but dont come at me keep your comments to yourself you just wanna get some recognition not wit me bro i didnt come at you sideways so dont do that to me im not your child ima a grown *** man my mother dont even talk to me like that wtf would i let you
You just don't know when to quit.

You just don't know when to quit.
i dont i will always stand for mine if you quit coming at me sideways and get to kno me maybe one day we can be cool but for you to always have some slick **** to say thats bogus you dont even know me and you grown 43 years old wtf are you on that **** for you must be lonely and bitter which ***** but i didnt do that to you yall crazy man frfr

i dont i will always stand for mine if you quit coming at me sideways and get to kno me maybe one day we can be cool but for you to always have some slick **** to say thats bogus you dont even know me and you grown 43 years old wtf are you on that **** for you must be lonely and bitter which ***** but i didnt do that to you yall crazy man frfr
all this because i said its getting too real gtfo but when all the others say im kicking my feet up i got the popcorn its all good though you guys judge me because of my username but **** you

i just went to my paypal and my money has been refunded. Paypal said on the 23rd of this month (yesterday) if the seller has not taken any action they were going to refund my money. I got my money back.

was not even toward you in the first place dipshít

Glad you got your money back. Can you tell me where in NY he's from? I'd like to know in case he has anything to do with TNESPL because if so, they will regulate on his *** for this.

Glad you got your money back. Can you tell me where in NY he's from? I'd like to know in case he has anything to do with TNESPL because if so, they will regulate on his *** for this.
I don't know where in NY.

i just went to my paypal and my money has been refunded. Paypal said on the 23rd of this month (yesterday) if the seller has not taken any action they were going to refund my money. I got my money back.
Good. This needed to be settled. Enough drama already... (not from you.. just from everyone posting here)... It's infectious and spreading to everyone reading the thread.

Get your money back.. lesson learned on both sides. We move on.

Oh come on.. "regulate on his *** for this" ? Really? Really? lol.. no need to go thug about this.. It's over now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies