Bwap scammer ?

I have dealt with bwap in the past and would hesitate to do so agajn.
You said I was good to deal with, also I sent you my money as a gift before you shipped.

Man what this forum does to people.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Guy got his money back, I did nothing wrong.. can we get this deleted so everyone can get off my ****?

I have dealt with bwap in the past and would hesitate to do so agajn.
Really? The feedback you left him says otherwise.

View attachment 26546818

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

[/color]

You said I was good to deal with, also I sent you my money as a gift before you shipped.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Guy got his money back, I did nothing wrong.. can we get this deleted so everyone can get off my ****?
You did something wrong. Not only did you hold the guys money you didnt ship the product he paid for. The only reason he got his money back was due to a Paypal claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. The nerves of some ppl. Everything you did was wrong. You never sent his product and you never refunded him, he got his money back from paypal. Sorry to say your still a scammer and never going to be trusted again

What are you bitching about man ?? You never gave me my money back, paypal did... Sometime's I can't believe the mentality of some people.

You still never gave me a reason for why you didn't ship the amp or refund me the money. All you did was BS me and keep saying your were going to but it never happened

Lmao, you are a Fvcking ldiot, I logged into paypal and issued a refund after offering you the amp for free.

You can go svck a giant d!ck seeing as your retarded and and don't understand basic human interaction.

Come to NY and ill whoop your little pvssy Canadian @ss.. until then im glad I don't have to deal with your retard antics again.

DONT SEND MONEY TO MY PAYPAL YOU FVCKING IDIOT.

Wow. The nerves of some ppl. Everything you did was wrong. You never sent his product and you never refunded him, he got his money back from paypal. Sorry to say your still a scammer and never going to be trusted again
I hope your dumb *** has something like this happen to it.. but then again you probably wouldn't understand seeing as you cant read between the lines... you see 11 pages of some kid whining and hop on the bandwagon, enjoy the ride you assuming fvcktard.

Really? The feedback you left him says otherwise.
View attachment 26546818

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

[/color]

You did something wrong. Not only did you hold the guys money you didnt ship the product he paid for. The only reason he got his money back was due to a Paypal claim.
Get your facts straight, I issued the refund.. I wish he had never sent the money, hes a retard to send money to someone he hasn't talked to in over a month.

IDGAF if your an MOD on this site, your assumptions are not only wrong but show your character... stating false facts, get some proof before you make bogus claims degrading another ones character.

Why would you send money unless the deal was IRONCLAD and an exact date was specified for the transaction? I wouldn't expect someone who hasn't logged on in a while to go on not knowing or having agreed to a day for when a payment was going to be made.

Seems a little far fetched.

End result of all that is Bwap got butthurt after that and turned this into far more than it needed to be. Mainly from the perspective of him feeling attacked.

Why would you send money unless the deal was IRONCLAD and an exact date was specified for the transaction? I wouldn't expect someone who hasn't logged on in a while to go on not knowing or having agreed to a day for when a payment was going to be made.
Seems a little far fetched.

End result of all that is Bwap got butthurt after that and turned this into far more than it needed to be. Mainly from the perspective of him feeling attacked.
Pretty much sums it up.. except that I got butthurt and turned it into more than it needed to be.. I refunded as soon as I logged onto paypal.

Little miss cry for 11 pages(which I haven't and wont waste time reading) decides to throw her little twist onto everything to make her seem victim.

The retard sent money to an inactive member, by the time the person logged on, paypal put a hold on the money and wouldn't release it until there was a resolution.

Mass Cry Audio wanted to make a big deal out of a simple(retard) mistake of hers, so heres the drama shes screamed about.

Im surprised there was someone to comment who has somewhat of an understanding of what happened.

Seriously, I would love to meet up in person.. willing to travel, let me know. I love kicking lying crybabies to the curb.

Pretty much sums it up.. except that I got butthurt and turned it into more than it needed to be.. I refunded as soon as I logged onto paypal.Little miss cry for 11 pages(which I haven't and wont waste time reading) decides to throw her little twist onto everything to make her seem victim.

The retard sent money to an inactive member, by the time the person logged on, paypal put a hold on the money and wouldn't release it until there was a resolution.

Mass Cry Audio wanted to make a big deal out of a simple(retard) mistake of hers, so heres the drama shes screamed about.

Im surprised there was someone to comment who has somewhat of an understanding of what happened.
Leave it alone already.

Seriously, I would love to meet up in person.. willing to travel, let me know. I love kicking lying crybabies to the curb.
Might take you a while though, seeing how long it took you to ship, lmao.

Leave it alone already.

Might take you a while though, seeing how long it took you to ship, lmao.
Haha so funny.. I hope some retard ruins your rep sometime. Takes something you earned, because they don't know how to do something the right way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies