Bwap scammer ?

Haha so funny.. I hope some retard ruins your rep sometime. Takes something you earned, because they don't know how to do something the right way.
You understand that your actions here are further ruining your rep, right?

I have had issues before, however they were not necessarily on purpose and I always took care of them far before they got to this point.

Some people just don't know when to stop?? Jeez.
Who give a fvuckingsh!t?... This site has some good knowledgeable guys, but the amount of ******* idiots far outweighs.

Put yourself in my shoes, then try laughing about it.

PS" Cerwinvegafan you can go fvck yourself because I was very prompt on sending you the money.

Then your cheap pansy *** wouldn't pay the $17 paypal fees, so you made me wait a week for paypal to release the funds so that I could gift the money to you.

You know your just jumping on the bandwagon like you do everywhere on this forum, find someones **** to **** outside of the forum and you may not be so lonely.

You understand that your actions here are further ruining your rep, right?
I have had issues before, however they were not necessarily on purpose and I always took care of them far before they got to this point.
It doesn't matter, the mods are too retarded to realize what actually happened.. so they haven't deleted this yet, and also chime in spewing ********.

It doesn't matter, the mods are too retarded to realize what actually happened.. so they haven't deleted this yet, and also chime in spewing ********.
Negative feedback threads don't get deleted, even if just a mix up. Serves as safety measure so people can be like "oh look, this guy ***** **** at shipping, I'm not going to trade him".

Just get over it people. Just keep posting stuff if u want bwap. Just one deal may go bad on a mix up won't kill anything. Just if u have a trend of it then there maybe concern. So can we just delete this and go on to the next screw up that happens in this forum.

Get your facts straight, I issued the refund.. I wish he had never sent the money, hes a retard to send money to someone he hasn't talked to in over a month.
IDGAF if your an MOD on this site, your assumptions are not only wrong but show your character... stating false facts, get some proof before you make bogus claims degrading another ones character.
You havent posted one bit of proof for or against your case. You can call my character into question all you want, I dont have a negative feedback thread opened against me and never will have one opened against me.

Facts:

1. You listed a for sale item and couldnt log in to the site for what ever reason to check status of your sale.

2. 2 weeks ago a Paypal claim was file by Mass Car Audio. Prior to that you didnt log in for 6 days or contact Mass Car Audio through the Paypal dispute.

3. You claim you didnt know he was sending money, but he got your paypal address from somewhere.

4. Mass Car Audio escalated to a claim 2 weeks ago.

5. Mass Car Audio said you told him you shipped it 1 week ago.

6. Same week Mass Car Audio reported that you said you would ship the amp you told him again that you didnt ship the amp when you said you did.

7. A week ago you said that you waited forever on the money Mass Car Audio sent you when he was supposed to send it a month ago.

8. A post later you say that you are waiting a month to send the amp like he waited a month to send money.

9. A few posts later you say you will refund his money and you say its ok to ship late due to him not giving you a ship date.

10. Another few posts later Mass Car Audio says refund his money about 1 week ago.

11. 6 days ago you said you plan on sending the amp out next day and that you had to have work done on your car.

12. 5 days ago Mass Car Audio said he wanted a refund again.

13. Same day you offer to ship the amp and refund the money even though the amp was supposed to be shipped any way (See #11 )

14. As of 4 days ago you still havent refunded or shipped according to Mass Car Audio even though you said you would ship 5 days ago.

15. You continue to respond to the thread, but not refund the money.

16. 1 day ago Mass Car Audio got his money back.

More interesting facts. You lied when you said you would ship the amp, you listed a for sale thread without watching it, you claim you didnt log into the site to know he sent you money but Paypal emails you when you receive funds and you have physically threatened and started name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post some proof against Mass Car Audio's claims. Right now its he said she said with no proof.

This thread wont be deleted. None of them are unless there is concrete proof for one side or the other.

3766090-3x2-940x627_zpseddd3f98.jpg'%20alt='3766090-3x2-940x627_zpseddd3f98.jpg'>

Found the Amp LOL.

Lmao, you are a Fvcking ldiot, I logged into paypal and issued a refund after offering you the amp for free.
You can go svck a giant d!ck seeing as your retarded and and don't understand basic human interaction.

Come to NY and ill whoop your little pvssy Canadian @ss.. until then im glad I don't have to deal with your retard antics again.

DONT SEND MONEY TO MY PAYPAL YOU FVCKING IDIOT.
Get a life you immature little brat. You are a lair, you NEVER issued a refund or I would have got a notification from paypal.

I'm done with this kid and this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mass Car Audio

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mass Car Audio
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied