Buzzing sound

kkkd

I have a kenwood mp538u head unit and a crunch p900.4 amp hooked to rockford p162c's in the door and sony xplod 6x9's behind the seat. I also have 2 10" rockford subs behind the seat and an amp too. Anyways the front speakers make a horible buzzing/whinning sound when the pickup is running even when the volume is completely down. but the rear speakers and subs are fine. The Head unit is completely surrounded in a metal installation plate... So I don't even have to hook up the ground wire to the chassis because the head unit is already grounded. Does anybody have any suggestions to what may be wrong?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Did you try the red on both sides, then the white on both sides. It may be a bad cable.
Got it figured out. The PAC LP7-4 LOC seemed to do the trick, and brought the noise down to a very quiet hiss similar to the stock radio...
Ok, last ditch effort; I assume the radio high outputs do work but are capped off at the moment. Try using a passive LOC, it will be cheaper than...
Your math isn't so good. I made a mistake I'm sorry. I'm striving to be perfect like you.
Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...

About this thread

kkkd

kkkd
Elgin, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
fresh93