Buying tonight: input please

you got morel maximos, infinity kappas, polk db6501, incriminator audio IAC 6.5s,
or a pair of soundqubed pro audio and supertweets if you want em loud.

Or build your own set with a pair of silverflute 6.5s and vifa xt25s from madisound.com and build a passive crossover from parts express.

Or you can always get something from the classifieds.
Would getting the soundqubed pro audio and supertweets be better than getting their component set?

Would getting the soundqubed pro audio and supertweets be better than getting their component set?
Only if you take the time to cross them over properly, if you just throw it on without proper crossovers, it wont sound good. If you just want to throw something in, then their components are mieh, i'd take the incriminator audio set or polks over them anyday.

I think with your amp, its active capable so you can have the mids on the front channel and the tweets on the rear channel and cross them over with the amp crossovers.

Do not mean to sound like a noob but do not really know the difference. Can you help me out a little bit with that ?
sent you a lil pm. Basically with a passive crossover in these component sets, they chose a point where the mids stop playing and that frequency/crossover point is where the tweets start playing and it automatically controls how much power the tweet or mid gets.

with going active, you can choose whatever crossover point works well for you. Along with setting the gains individually for the tweets and mids, allowing for greater tuning control to sculpt the sound to how you want it to sound.

I run 4 of the aq pa and a pair of the supertweets on my ppi bk 800.4 and its insane loid and clear if u properly treat ur doors and take the time to cross them over correctly...most pa setups get a bad rap bc of poor installation and improper crossover points

I run 4 of the aq pa and a pair of the supertweets on my ppi bk 800.4 and its insane loid and clear if u properly treat ur doors and take the time to cross them over correctly...most pa setups get a bad rap bc of poor installation and improper crossover points
I eventually want to run four of them as well. Talked to jeff and he helped me out so I believe I will be going with a pair of the SQ pro audio and supertweets and pick up a couple more down the road. I think I will be happy I let everyone talk me out of getting those others. Not only have I been wanting to try some of their stuff out I also found a promo code for some free stuff and free stuff makes everything better lol

I eventually want to run four of them as well. Talked to jeff and he helped me out so I believe I will be going with a pair of the SQ pro audio and supertweets and pick up a couple more down the road. I think I will be happy I let everyone talk me out of getting those others. Not only have I been wanting to try some of their stuff out I also found a promo code for some free stuff and free stuff makes everything better lol
The only thing in my car that isnt aq is my ppi 800.4 ..i love all the stuff i got ..just gota make sure to take time to install them correct or u will hate them

Don't be afraid to let us in on that promo code //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Don't be afraid to let us in on that promo code //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
The code I used was nasty1. Ha thought it was a joke at first but it worked. You get a few different things and it's valid through October 20th I believe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.