Buying tonight: input please

NinjaBass

Low Bass Lover
North AL
Been looking at some components for a while and I know it is hard to get decent quality for the money I want to spend. Keeping it under $60 and I am buying two sets($60 per set). Just trying to get the most for my money and these are what I have came up with

Kenwood KFC-P709PS 6" / 6.5" Performance Series Component Car Speakers

They are $58 on Amazon just showed this link cause there is better details of them on here.

Anything out there better for $60 or under? Anyone have any experience with these?

Will be ran of my PPI BK800.4

Thanks guys

agreed, don't waste money on those kinda speakers and spend a little extra and get something better, i made that mistake when i 1st started and got budget speakers and now i went a little more high end and very happy and wasted money on budgets.

Can you run active? I got my old set of HSK XLs I could send you for $250. No tweeter mounting hardware but it's a $700 setup. Or if you want to wait till December I'll be heading to Huntsville

Well what would be recomended for just one set for around $100 to $120 bucks? Looking for 80 to 100 rms per speaker
you got morel maximos, infinity kappas, polk db6501, incriminator audio IAC 6.5s,

or a pair of soundqubed pro audio and supertweets if you want em loud.

Or build your own set with a pair of silverflute 6.5s and vifa xt25s from madisound.com and build a passive crossover from parts express.

Or you can always get something from the classifieds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.