Buy new HU

FoXzFLoW

Hi, i am new in this forum. First of all hi to all members!

My question is: i would like to buy a new head unit but i am not able to select one.

I am looking for clarion/kenwood/pioneer. I would like the car audio to sound in quality not in power.. I mean that i am not looking for high power (i like some power) but i want more quality...

I would like to spend around $500...

Can anyone help me?

Thx!!

ridge
10+ year member

$500? Wow, you can get a great head unit for that much. You'll for sure what to look at Eclipse if you're willing to spend that much money for a good sounding deck. Otherwise, Clarion's higher end models have been known to sound nice too. For your case though, Eclipse is the way to go!

Now that I think about it, if you like Alpine and have a dealer in town, check out the CDA-7998. You can get it for $500 online and it's pretty cool, in my opinion. I've wanted it for a long time but $500 is too much for me to spend.

JLCivic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maine
$500? Wow, you can get a great head unit for that much. You'll for sure what to look at Eclipse if you're willing to spend that much money for a good sounding deck. Otherwise, Clarion's higher end models have been known to sound nice too. For your case though, Eclipse is the way to go!
Now that I think about it, if you like Alpine and have a dealer in town, check out the CDA-7998. You can get it for $500 online and it's pretty cool, in my opinion. I've wanted it for a long time but $500 is too much for me to spend.
Ofcourse you can get an excellent sounding eclipse for much less than $500. :p

JLCivic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maine
Right, just like we both said in our previous posts...
We both suggested eclipse. I was just adding that eclipse makes excellent sounding decks for alot less than $500(as in he doesn't have to go buy the most expensive eclipse he can find, if that is the brand he chooses).

gregus
10+ year member

norway
I would check out Pioneer.. For what I've heard Pioneer is better than both Kenwood and Clarion, and they've just released two bran new models. I've just ordered the DEH-P8600 (the new and improved version of the 9400), and I think it's gonna kick ass! But i guess you'll get a good hu of most brands for 500, so it's up to you what you want..

Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.