burned cds = bad sound?

Originally posted by Audio N00B I'd just like to add that burning slow probably will NOT effect the quality of the music.

However, it will reduce chances of pops/clicks in music but if you have a quality burner then this shouldn't be much of a problem.
I agree 100%. Anyone who knows anything about burning technology will tell you the same thing. I have a plextor writer and I burn all of my audio CD's at 48X and every single one of them comes out perfect. If you bought a crappy Lite-On writer, expect crappy CD's. Enough said.

And quit arguing. You sound like a bunch of children... oh wait a minute....

Originally posted by eengrms If you bought a crappy Lite-On writer, expect crappy CD's.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Lite-On is one of the best burners you can buy

check out the forums on that website

thats bull, all the cds i down load sound like the really thing.. i have a t1 line and it takes about 15 to 30 sec to download a song. you just cant go to kazaa or something like that and get the best. i have member ship and all the songs sound new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.