SOLD Bunch Of Crap For sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr. Nipples
10+ year member

Pimp ***
12" W7 Subwoofer in Box =400.00(just the sub) 450.00 (w/box) OBO

2 Infinity Kappa 6X9 (2002 models)=60.00 SHipped OBO

Toshiba Pocket PC e755 w/Windows® Mobile 2003 (2 months old with 3 year circuit City warrant)=300.00 Shipped OBO

Basically I am selling this crap because I need money ASAP for spring break. The Pocket PC i bought I thought I might need, but then I relized that all I used it for was playin Age Of Empires in school and includes all hookups and power cables, you can even hook it up to a car stereo to use to play MP3's off of it. As for the W7, I am just parting with this because I need the money, THe sub is 2 weeks old and I have paper work to prove it. The Infinity speakers are older but still in great shape, nothing cosmetically or internally wrong with them. I can take pics so just let me know, ASAP if possible.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.