Building an Amp Rack

What kind of car ? I got lot's of ideas. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey well i got a mazda 626...the 86' model i think

i was thinking since the amps are small i can put one each under the front seats...my goal is to hide the amps from potential bandits...and also to make my friends wonder what making so much noise

also they should be able to come out at moments notice

btw which amp is better for one orion xtr 10" svc...the orion cs 150.2 or the cs 200.4 ?

Personaly I would put them in the trunk, I installed a system in my freinds car and I mounted them upside down on the back deck in the trunk, you wouldn't see them unless you knew about them.

hey bootleg i was thinking the same thing...but if i mount them upsided down...wont the heat get to dissapate ?...i was reading somewhere on the net and they said that when you mount an amp upside down...the heat goes back to the amp...which will infact make it hotter

is this true ?

thanks

ive got a 94 sentra... any suggestions? i was thinking on monting it vertically on one side, but how should i do it? (do i just go for a piece of wood or is there any specs i need to build a descent rack?)

Go to SoundDomain.com and click on members page and

select what type of car you have and look at theres get idea

If you like what they have done then e-mail them and they will help you out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.