building a wall

you 2 are gonna help me build it too hehe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
we can all help each other..........lol

Ill get the drinks you 2 do the work:naughty:

I couldnt do so

the only piece that i could build outside was the face/port combination....it was just too big.

thats with all the seats, and the center console, and the parking brake removed.
Yeah I noticed that when looking at your thread. I guess its easier to do so in an suv.

With the vehicle your installing the wall in, do it outside, by all means. My first 2 walls, (8) 12's in a '68 VW Bug, (4) 15's in a '91 Camaro, both built inside the car. My next wall was (4) 18's in a '92 Astro Van. Built it completely outside, took half the time and the patience. My advice, never build inside the vehicle, unless forced too.

i am thinking while 1 box would be more efficient, 2 seperate boxes would be a TON stronger.

Joel get @ me. I ended up on a project in Miami

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.