Buildhouse Question

I want to say AB was going to produce subs using the axis basket. I believe the motor was larger though. I would be down for a group buy. I think axis/storm baskets are ****!

Those sites always seem really sketchy to me, and I bet shipping would take more than a month
I'd guess more like 2-5 months depending if they got tied up in customs.

Still the site even says TC9 motor with copper shorting ring. Hard telling the quality of coil, suspension, or cone, but still WTF, just motor and frame is worth well over the 30$ price tag assuming you're not getting low grade steel or ceramic in the motor.

It would be really crazy if they had the aluminum cones at that price.

Also picture looks to me like 10" frame which is suspicious, and of course the link to the 18" 5100 with the NRT motor or 8$ a pop definitely strikes me as too good to be true.

Good luck to anybody who tries to order any of this stuff, if you manage to get some 5100's for 8$ I'll gladly offer you 100$ a pop for a dozen, for a pretty nice profit to whoever wins this gamble.

They use this basket on the VFL Intense 12 and 15.
Thanks! I knew the name at some point, but havent seen much mention of them for months.

I'd guess more like 2-5 months depending if they got tied up in customs.
Still the site even says TC9 motor with copper shorting ring. Hard telling the quality of coil, suspension, or cone, but still WTF, just motor and frame is worth well over the 30$ price tag assuming you're not getting low grade steel or ceramic in the motor.

It would be really crazy if they had the aluminum cones at that price.

Also picture looks to me like 10" frame which is suspicious, and of course the link to the 18" 5100 with the NRT motor or 8$ a pop definitely strikes me as too good to be true.

Good luck to anybody who tries to order any of this stuff, if you manage to get some 5100's for 8$ I'll gladly offer you 100$ a pop for a dozen, for a pretty nice profit to whoever wins this gamble.
Yeah, the NRT price seems super low...I personally haven't bought from alibaba but I've heard/read both good and bad reviews, so it's definitely a gamble

I believe these are the exact drivers being manufactured for Thilo. Or were, anyway.

I mean look at the price on that 5100 Pro, $4-$8 per driver? Well worth ordering the minimum of 4000 or whatever to get that steep discount. They would eventually all sell over time.

Just an FYI you can get sample products from most of these companies before a large order. I've received sample products several times.

You can also negotiate with these delete once you start talking to them. I've ordered many things with half the minimum order they ask just by negotiating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.