BUILD! 03 Chevy S10 Xtreme 4 18's

sadly yes...... there was no time to do , but I bought more than enough paint so I can go back after sbn and get that part painted and it should blend fairly easily. I know it seems retarded to do that but thats how pressed for time I am.

Youre never gonna finish this truck you ****
Already looks hacked
...umm no **** it looks hacked, its being built idiot. Also that's a pretty bold statement to say its never going to be finsihed.... especially when I'm driving it to florida in 2 weeks:p:

On a different note, I just got a bunch of treats from SS, I'll post of some pics and vids tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You wont have it finished, even your building... looks hacked.
Not quality... fail
Hey Wot, how's your scammin ass? You got some balls showing up here and thinking that no one will notice it's you.... my suggestion is to go sit on a thick one and shut the F3ck up

here's a small update,

I leave wednesday for SBN, and I am going NUTS because my car isn't back from paint yet! I dropped it off Wednesday, and he said it should be done at the latest saturday.... well Sat rolls around and then hes tellin me monday morning at the latest.... So today I'm blowing up his phone because I have a bunch of **** I have to do to it before I leave and only having 2 days to do it is pushing it. He doesn't pick up at all so I go over to the shop...and there's my car...not even painted yet!(he was actually mixing the paint when i walked in but still) So I told him if I dont get it by tomorrow I'm not paying him the rest of the $$ and I'll make sure he never gets another customer.(his business is by word of mouth)

any who, I'm done ranting about that, here's some pics of the new door panels.

just got done glassing the board in, I lost my camera so I don't have any pics of it yet.

IMG_0656-1.jpg

IMG_0657-1.jpg

easy way on how to make both at the same time with the same measurements, mirror them..

IMG_0658-1.jpg

IMG_0659-1.jpg

IMG_0660-1.jpg

IMG_0661-1.jpg

Also here's some pics of what the tailgate is goign to look like, it was a mock up I did just right before I dropped it off to get painted.... This is one of the things I have to do before I leave... not really that big of a deal because I have everything all cut and measured out,... I just need to prime and paint the crap.

Not going into detail about the stuff but yes the amps will have fans behind them, the only way I could fit them was if I stacked them.

There is more stuff I had done after these pics were takens, pretty much everything is covered so there is no bare cap or inside of the bed showing ....

IMG_0644-1.jpg

IMG_0645-1.jpg

IMG_0646-1.jpg

Demoing speakers for the tailgate are-

6 SST-104 10'' Pro Series

8 SM-16.90 6.5'' Pro Series

4 SST-05 Pro Series Bullet Tweeters

2 SST-22 Pro Series Horn Tweeters

Most paint guys are the biggest procrastinators on earth. I've seen guys take rides in for paint and it take months, read stories on hot rod forums of it taking years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.