BUILD! 03 Chevy S10 Xtreme 4 18's

I saw that in my email, better put the pedal to the metal
I'm pretty confident it'll be all ready for the show, only problem is the money for the batteries... dont know if I'll have them for it in time... so the worst scenario is that my truck is there but I won't be able to demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I guess Ill post some new pics today, some pics of the kick panels, and how to make them in a s10 forthe drivers side with what needs to be modified on the E-brake

sorry for the wait...

Ok I apoligize if the pics are shitty, the screen on my camera broke so ive been using the eyesit and i cant tell if theyre good until i get them on my computer.

heres a pic of the new Pro series 6.5 neos - SST-654n

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

problem with doign kicks in the s10 is the e brake pedal, so what i did was I cut it and bent it so it clears, its not as easy to push it like before but its better than taking it out.

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

thats all for now

just got done doing the spot fitting for all the highs and mids for demoing in the tailgate, and how does this sound,

(4) - 10's

(8) - 8"s or 6.5s

(4) - Neo tweeters ?

just got done doing the spot fitting for all the highs and mids for demoing in the tailgate, and how does this sound,

(4) - 10's (Pro audio 10's)

(8) - 8"s or 6.5s

(4) - Neo tweeters ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I know I've been really shitty with the updates on the truck but here's what it is....

truck is in paint right now and I get it back saturday, from there its going to be a overhaul of installing everything... the truck isn't going to be truly complete (I have some other things like shaving the door handles, actuators for tailgate, etc, that wont be done) for SBN but it will have all the equipment in it...no demoing though because I can't get my batteries in time...plus it wont really matter since its in the SS booth.

I'll post some pics of the new paintjob when i get it back, so just be on the lookout for a truck with 4 18s and a **** load of highs and mids, along with 12+ amplifiers in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.